In 2019, Green Our Planet became the first and only organization in the United States to run a school garden and hydroponics program accredited by STEMworks. STEMworks is a national organization that conducts a rigorous evaluation process to validate educational programs or institutions for their adherence to high standards in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics education.
- Green Our Planet's PreK-5 Garden STEM Curriculum, MS-HS Health Curriculum, and K-12 Financial Literacy Lessons
- Access to Green Our Planet's Virtual Academy video lessons
- A digital library of resources, guides, printables, andmore
- Membership to Green Our Planet's Magic Garden Portal
- Connection to teachers across the nation teaching STEM using outdoor gardens
- Live, online support from our expert team of coaches for one year
- Access to 16+ topics of online workshops for teachers
Principal, Cartwright Elementary
Former First Lady of the United States
Every big idea, big movement or big change starts with a single small seed. The Green Our Planet team is inspired by the joy on children's faces as they learn where their food comes from and connect to the magic and majesty of planet Earth. This is the foundation of a gentle movement that empowers communities and creates opportunities for students.
Principal at Dondero Elementary School
Regional General Manager of KB Home
STEM Teacher at Judy and John L. Goolsby Elementary School
Jackie A. Richardson
Former Principal at Crestwood Elementary School
Teacher at Marc Kahre Elementary School
Principal at John S Park Elementary School
Discover our partners and sponsors who help us build the garden movement across the country.